Our client, a social-first creative agency, is looking for an Associate Creative Director to lead creative ideation and development of campaign creative for a top tier client in the music/tech industry. You are a seasoned storyteller with a deep understanding of what is shaping youth culture both locally and around the world in music, sports, and fashion.
- Concept and execute innovative, social-heavy ideas from both a strategic and creative perspective, that incorporate new digital trends as well as local and global events
- Direct the visuals of campaigns - from design to videography to photography - and ensure the creative is on brand strategy and resonates with the target demographic
- Mentor creative team members, working closely on concepts and direction
- Lead the creation of all pitch decks, scripts, and treatments, using data-driven concepts and executions that are social media focused
- Collaborate with the Account and Production teams to prioritize requests
- Drive best practices across all social and media platforms
- Communicate both challenges and opportunities the account’s Creative Director
- Assist with the maintenance of internal digital asset management system
- Keep up-to-speed on art and cultural trends and happenings and encourage continuous open dialogue around this with your team
- 6-8+ years of experience developing strategic social-heavy creative for top tier brands
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Global perspective - able to lead campaigns across multiple time zones and locations
- Deeply immersed in current culture including music, sports, art, and fashion
- Prior experience working on branded content within the Gen Z space, with the ability to align content to this target
- Strong understanding of all types of storytelling and structure from scripted to non-scripted
- Deep understanding of strategy and how data is used to inform creative
- Proficient in Adobe CS, Keynote, Google Drive, and Trello
- A leader in best practices in social and traditional advertising
- Passion for music, entertainment, art, and sports
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.