Our client, a creative agency, client is looking for an Associate Creative Director to be hands-on and provide creative direction for motion, video, interactive digital, and web campaigns.
ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creative direction and hands-on design for motion, post/video, digital, and web/interactive projects and campaigns across multiple clients, primarily within the tech and gaming space
- Oversee and jump-in on projects from script to final production with copywriters, designers, art directors, editors and more
- Manage and work on high-volume quick turnaround projects (less than a week) and pivot quickly and calmly
- Work directly with an Executive Creative Director for guidance and edits
- Partner with producers, creative director, post supervisors and project creative leads
- Lead brainstorms and push the creative team to produce incredible work
- Move between different clients and industries serving as a creative problem solver
- Develop and implement new processes and update current ones
ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years creative director experience or 5+ as a Sr. Art Director looking to make that jump
- Gaming and/or large tech brand experience is a major plus
- Experience managing 3-5 direct reports
- Strong charismatic personality with no ego that is comfortable presenting to clients and getting them to agree to that extra spend to push the idea forward
- Must be comfortable dividing time between both creative direction and design: 65% creative direction leadership v. 35% hands-on creative
- Experience working in, and managing, a high-volume, quick turnaround creative environment
- Excited to be part of a scrappy, young, fast-growing company
- Work within brand guidelines with understanding of typography and color selection
- Proficiency in Microsoft Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects
- Portfolio showcasing creative direction for motion, post/video, digital and web/interactive projects
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB