Onward Search has a new awesome opportunity with our client that is looking for a freelance Ad Operations Manager that is able to start immediately onsite at our clients Los Angeles, CA office.
This client is seeking a talented Ad Operations Manager who can organize and execute media campaigns. In the role, you will be the operations point for execution of all ad campaigns as well as working closely with Content, Programming, Demand Partnerships, Engineering, Product and Business Development teams. This will become a growth team that adapts to what is needed in the company and in the industry, so you will need to be versatile and enjoy taking on new challenges. If you are interested, apply now!
- Team collaboration with Advertisers, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers and Data Partners.
- Trafficking ad creative from the campaign management system into 3rd party ad server.
- Working between internal teams to execute page takeover and sponsorship programs.
- Pacing and delivery of active campaigns.
- Campaign reporting and Wrap-ups.
- Mange IOs and Billing.
- Organizes and Optimizes demand partners maximizing yield.
- Manage ad quality.
- Mange multiple ad partners and the mediation of ad calls to various partners.
- Basic Technical Troubleshooting.
- Direct line between Account management and ad execution.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years operations or Adtech experience/knowledge.
- Experience with third-party ad booking and as-serving systems (Freewheel, DFP, Facebook, SpotX, Appnexus).
- Proven ability to work successfully both within a team and independently.
- Effectively prioritize work and manage time and projects.
- Possess analytical skillset.
- Ability to produce high-quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.