Are you passionate about developing end-to-end innovative design experiences that leverage industry best practices, cultural trends in compelling ways that drive sales and build brand awareness? The Associate Design Director at eBay, combines a passion for e-commerce, digital design innovation, conceptual thinking, smart, elegant design, powerful copy, flawless execution working on the world’s leading brands. The Associate Design Director is expected to lead a cross-discipline team of mid-level and junior creative talent to ideate, develop and execute digital marketing programs and experiences across multiple verticals, a broad range of brands with intricate attention to detail, technical expertise and strong leadership skills while ensuring a cohesive brand experience. This role will work closely with the cross-functional business partners across marketing, the BUs, creative agencies, and the brand team to bring campaigns to life on across all channels, and social channels. Beyond conception and art direction this role will also be responsible for leading creative development with in-house teams and/or agency production partners and feels equally comfortable rolling up their sleeves and digging in. The right candidate has a balance of creative vision, UI and production experience as is fearless about deliberately breaking the rules to rebuild them more purposefully through the lens of the customer and innovation.
• Lead a cross-discipline creative team, vendors and agency partners to the concept, develop and execute breakthrough assets across a broad range of verticals and eBay channels
• Partner with agencies to understand the creative briefs, strategy, and expectations for deliverables
• Persuasive, articulate presentations skills and ability to “sell” a concept with a compelling narrative
• Creative self-starter obsessed with innovation, industry trends, pop culture, all things design and passion for developing unexpected brand experiences that drive e-commerce
• Manage, mentor, motivate and inspire the development of junior creative resources and keep team accountable to ensure deadlines are met and within scope and budget
Experience and requirements:
Does this sound like you? Apply today!Apply
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V