Onward Search is looking for an Associate Director of Fashion Marketing. You will be responsible for developing, evolving, and executing the Fashion marketing strategy. You will have the unique and exciting role of leading marketing for some of our key partnerships and campaigns. You will liaise heavily with cross-functional partners (Marketing Channels, Analytics, Creative Services, Site Merchandising, Editorial, Business Development, etc.) to develop and execute integrated marketing plans and measure their success. The ideal candidate is a highly analytical, creative, and organized marketer who has a proven track record in growing businesses and is able to jump in and make an immediate impact.
- Build, track, and monitor marketing campaigns and performance; manage campaigns and create and track to forecast and budget.
- Establish and maintain expert knowledge of the latest innovations and opportunities impacting the marketing landscape and our partners.
- Manage relationships with business partners within the Retail organization to ensure alignment on goals and visibility into Marketing’s impact; identify and seek approval to attack new opportunities.
- Leverage internal creative teams and agencies to build breakthrough creative to drive adoption and growth.
- Partner with internal and external leaders (design, merchandising, editorial, site ops, business development, and senior executives) to deliver on cross-functional marketing campaigns with tight timelines, high visibility, and material impact.
- 6-10+ years relevant experience in B2C eCommerce marketing.
- Experience in both direct response and brand marketing. Knowledge of marketing disciplines: acquisition, retention, brand, media, creative, content, product marketing and partnerships.
- Sharp creative eye, experience testing and learning messaging and creative.
- Knowledge of and interest in eCommerce customer behavior, retail, and fashion in particular.
- Proven leadership and people development skills, as well as experience working and influencing cross functionally.
- Expertise in leveraging digital marketing, social, mobile, and new media to engage customers and transform brand and customer experience.
- Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, make quick decisions and measure impact to the business.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record. MBA preferred.
Apply now if interested!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.