One of our clients is looking for a remote Associate Director of Paid Media! This is a mixed client-facing and internal role dedicated to providing Paid Media services as well as the development and advancement of their clients' campaigns.
Associate Director of Paid Media Responsibilities:
- Build positive relationships with key client stakeholders, ensuring client satisfaction and retention from successful paid media initiatives
- Oversee the execution of ad ops, the production of account insights, analysis, and reports
- Assess and develop marketers skill set to help expand their high-performing team
- Collaborate with media vendors on the best creative solutions for clients
- Collaborate with team members offerings and remain competitive in the marketplace
- You will be reporting to the VP of Paid Media and will be responsible for innovation and strategy growth while managing a portfolio of top-tier clients
- You will oversee 2 direct reports
Associate Director of Paid Media Requirements:
- 4+ years of hands-on experience running paid social (LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram) or paid search (Google Ads platforms – Search, Display, YouTube) or Display media with a focus on demand generation programs
- Have a clear and technical knowledge of the ad tech/programmatic landscape
- Ability to manage one or more marketers and adept at managing your own responsibilities remote or in-person
- Must have a creative mindset and the ability to visualize results and provide creative direction to drive conversion
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets and Google Campaign Manager knowledge
- Results-oriented and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Always thinking what the next A/B test should be via data-driven analysis
- Experience across diverse digital channels, including overseeing or working with paid social, programmatic media, and/or CTV/OTT
- Ability to collaborate and, above all puts the client’s best interest first
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB