Onward Search has a great new opportunity for a well-known client. This opportunity is for an Associate Director of Project Management who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Bellevue, WA. You will be managing complex, multi-track projects or small-scale programs to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost and quality while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high-performance standards. If this sounds like something you’re interested in, apply today!
- Structure and manage integrated, multi-track projects and/or programs of multiple projects
- Establish and maintain the project and/or program communications
- Oversees project estimations and staffing
- Oversees the development of project deliverables
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle
- Identify and manage the project and/or program issues
- Set project quality and performance standards
- Assess and manage risk within, and across, multiple projects.
- Maintain project tracking and information systems
- Partner with other project leaders to lead teams of 15-20+ people
- Clarify and communicate project objectives and success criteria.
- Ensure key project and program-wide roles and responsibilities are defined
- Directly supervise the work of Associate Project Manager(s), Track Leads & Domain Leads
- Manages third-party partner and/or vendor relationships, as necessary
- Responsible for ongoing client satisfaction
- Manage peer-level client relationships (expectations, communications, negotiations, escalation, feedback, etc.)
- Develop relationships with, and ensures the appropriate participation of key client stakeholders and client executives.
- Maintains awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions (i.e. news events, trends, mergers, etc.).
- Work with business unit leadership to pursue, shape and sell holistic brand client solutions utilizing innovative sales tools and strategies
- Take part in recruitment and hiring activities
- Participate in, and assists with, company events such as training and internal initiatives.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of the Program Management Domain
- Participate in progress and quality reviews of other projects
- Actively share knowledge and learning from project experiences
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent military experience
- MBA/ Master's degree highly preferred
- Must have at least 10 years of project management experience in successfully delivering marketing and technology solutions
- Consulting experience is highly preferred
- Must have previous experience leading diverse project types
- Future interest should include supporting the following project types: technology, creative and strategy
- Experience leading diverse teams of 15 or more people in dynamic and fast-paced environments in a globally distributed model, with resources representing multiple disciplines (marketing, technology, creative, production, etc.)
- Had previous accountability for budget or client revenue of $10M and higher
- Experienced multiple full project lifecycles from business development to final delivery
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously (preferably in an integrated program) as well as experience and interest in supporting new business initiatives
- Ability to craft and define a strategic business solution based on broad client goals
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB