Our top-tier media agency client is on the hunt for an Associate Director of Paid Search and Social to join their team. You will be leading all aspects of the paid search and paid social team for a well-known automotive brand.
Candidates who have experience with large amounts of data, experience working on and optimizing large campaigns for national/regional clients, experience with programmatic campaigns, and management experience (3 or more people) will be pushed to the top of the list!
- Involved in all high-level strategic media planning and execution
- Ensure completion of all administrative tasks by department supervisors including time-tracking, task documentation in project management tool, and timely completion of deliverables and objectives
- Guide and mentor up to 10 direct reports on best practices
- Run point between the Search and Social team and other departments to improve knowledge and understanding of the agency’s paid search and social offerings
- Provide strategic insight during campaign planning process to target key terms and audiences with effective messaging
- Keep current with industry updates and communicate details to both the internal team and client
- Develop a deep understanding of client business, relate this to the growth of the search/social practice and communicate to the team
- Present campaign performance to key stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Manage and introduce strategy development across different markets using various research and analysis tools to implement market-specific campaigns
- Lead client discussions on campaign optimizations, testing, course correction, new offerings, and other campaign-centric initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of work experience in paid search & social marketing platforms (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Gemini, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn) with an emphasis in paid search
- Must have experience with programmatic
- 3-5 years of experience managing teams of 3 or more
- Proven track record of success in growing and scaling operations
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to sell strategies/plans to the client
- Experience managing large media budgets and achieving monthly goals for spend and KPIs
- Experience with ad serving & bid management platforms (i.e. Google Ads 360, Marin, Kenshoo, Unified, 4C)
- Highly strategic with strong analytical and technical skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Office products including Excel and PowerPoint
- Professional and respectful demeanor in dealing with internal and external business partners
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.