Our client, an online content network, is seeking an Associate Email Producer to join the team onsite for a 6-month contract role!
As the Associate Email Producer, you will report directly to the Director User Engagement and be responsible for:
- Finding and developing new audiences, providing them with the right content at the right time, and building loyalty with our customers through a multi-platform strategy working with all departments across the portfolio including editorial, sales, product, design, business intelligence and more.
- Coding, testing and implementing a variety of email campaigns aimed at driving customer retention across several product lines, via multiple tactics, and throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Master product offerings, go-to-market strategies, and marketing technology stack.
- Build out, implement, test and maintain HTML email campaigns in ESPs in BlueHornet & Mapp.
- Support Lifecycle Marketing initiatives to drive revenue via new business, cross-sell, upsell, and renewal campaigns by supporting the needs of the team.
- Curate and produce weekly emails for our gaming brand.
- Manage multiple marketing projects simultaneously, while maintaining the highest attention to detail to ensure successful execution of marketing tactics.
- Ensure all emails follow brand guidelines.
- Support testing upgrades to the CMS.
- Create and maintain template library across all brands.
- Create and document your processes.
Associate Email Producer Musts:
- 1-2 years of experience in managing and creating email campaigns.
- HTML coding skills, adhering to email & industry best practices for bullet-proof HTML.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Photoshop, HTML, and CSS, particularly in coding emails.
- Experience working with mid or enterprise tier ESP.
- Exceptional design sensibilities can take Photoshop mock or concepts and create a pixel-perfect email combining creative flair with marketing know-how and technical skills.
- Outstanding organization and prioritization skills; re-uses tasks for time optimization.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to multi-task and execute efficiently with close attention to detail, are critically minded and naturally curious.
- Passion for video games and the video game and entertainment industries is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with team members working in a different city.
Does this sound like you, then apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB