Our client in Rhode Island is looking to hire an Associate Graphic Designer. This person must be comfortable commuting into the office in Providence as this position will require some on-site work.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design, packaging, and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling logos, designs, print, package, and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, package design, and design skills
- Portfolio of recent work
Apply today to learn more!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB