Associate Lab Ambassador
Provide high touch support for the scientist community of designated functional group(s) at designated account and general support for the on-site service engineers and technicians. Coordinate and communicate with end users regarding all aspects of OneSource Asset Management program, including service call initiation, scheduling, maintenance, inventory data integrity, escorting of vendors for “managed” activities, safety and day-today lab operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary liaison for Maximo work order requests and tracking
- Check-in and check-out service providers on-site
- Expedite service from OEM and third party service provides and execute escalation procedures as necessary
- Ensure required PM and validation calls are assigned as per SOW
- Review, verify, and confirm Maximo are in sync
- Coordination of instrument on-boarding and disposition to ensure full instrument lifecycle is managed
- Act as back-up call center resource for LAMP program
- Enter data into Maximo system, including work order and purchase order creation as well as accurate asset information
- Close completed service orders and monitor open service order to minimize delays in service
- Interact and communicate with client personnel via face-to-face, telephone, and email
- File and retrieve quality documents within auditable system
- Accountable for Maximo data integrity through Move-Add-Change Process (MAC) and continuous inventory checks
- Provide first level of response for service order requests in the lab to help ensure technical staff arrives prepared
- College degree or equivalent education and work experience
- One or more years administrative and customer service experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical R&D chemistry lab operation
- Demonstrated ability to provide customer service via face-to-face, email and phone
- Proficiency in use of MS Office Suite
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests with different levels of urgency
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and accurate data entry
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB