Our client, a caused based organization centered around an underserved population, is looking to hire a Paid Search and Social Media Associate for an ongoing freelance assignment. This role is on-site in NYC. If this sounds like you, apply now!
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and manage the campaign strategies across a portfolio of Paid Search and Paid Social Media programs.
- Participate in strategic insight development, creating long-term, measurable plans based on the team's business objectives and KPI's.
- My data, pulling insights and developing reporting based on your analysis. Use analysis to create optimization/action plans.
- Present findings, strategic rationale, and action plan to senior leadership.
- Support and own forecasting, budgeting, reporting, campaign creation and optimization for all projects.
- Develop a complete understanding of your business challenges and objectives to inform your campaign ideation.
- Partner with external media platforms and search engines.
- Other tasks may apply.
- 2-3 years of experience in Paid Search and Paid Social as well as Organic media.
- Experience with both the strategy and buy sides of media, including Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign management.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ads Search.
- Ideally, possess Facebook Blueprint Certification.
- Experience with display and programmatic is preferred.
- Must be looking for a fast-paced environment where goals and direction is not always clear cut.
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, communications or a related field.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB