Onward Search has an exciting new opportunity with a broadcast network client. This opportunity is for an experienced Associate Producer, Social Media who can start immediately onsite at our client’s office in Washington, DC. If you would love to be a part of the Channels Strategy and Consumer Marketing team, apply today!
- Work across the tv network’s social platforms to coordinate social sponsorship campaigns running both organically and through paid media.
- Work with the Sales, Creative, and Audiences team to review and approve creative for both organic and paid campaigns with the aim of ensuring all campaigns are running efficiently and on time.
- BA required
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in social media.
- Competent writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to turn around work quickly.
- A passion for content and social media
- Previous experience working on branded content and client campaigns.
- Strategic mindset coupled with a keen attention to detail.
- Solution-oriented, highly motivated and creative self-starter.
- Strong ability to solve problems
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.