Onward search is on the hunt for an Associate Product Manager to join the team of a healthcare consumer products company. You will report to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for introducing new products to the North American market.
- Source new products, support sales, drive marketing, and help the product succeed within a variety of sales channels such food & drug stores, online retailers like Amazon, and healthcare retailers & institutions
- You will be the product expert, helping to develop strategic & tactical marketing direction and training colleagues on the product features & benefits
- With the creative team, develop promotional materials/sales tools such as brochures, trade show collateral, videos, field updates, and web content
- Recommend a product pricing strategy focused on both short and long-term goals
- Analyze and define the market for product growth within assigned segments. Maintain a served-market analysis defining the total market, company, competitor, and available share by product market
- Own and maintain product data & specifications in Excel spreadsheets
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from both customers and clients
- Provide input and support for key leadership in the development of joint ventures, affiliations & partnership arrangements, and broader business development needs
- Primary liaison with the company’s European and Asian product category managers
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years Marketing experience
- Must have experience in the healthcare and/or CPG industry
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to write copy and content for new products
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook (or equivalent email program)
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations. Must be able to use Excel to build financial spreadsheets and analysis
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable presenting to co-workers, key stakeholders, and business and/or consumer clients
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.