Our client is looking for an Associate Product Owner to join the team for a year long, part-time contract position!
Associate Product Owner Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a clear understanding of client needs and market trends through client interactions and other market research
- Identify and analyze market trends, competitive products and services to craft differentiated products, value propositions and pricing strategies
- Coordinate the execution of client projects with a variety of internal functional areas to ensure customer satisfaction
- Support Sales and Product marketing organizations as program governance Subject Matter Expert
- Be a self-starter when it comes to determining product priorities, including new features & initiatives that drive your product line forward
- Evangelize your product internally and externally through new sales opportunities, high impact presentations, demos and development of relevant collateral (e.g. online demos, promotions, white papers, case studies, etc.)
Associate Product Owner Requirements:
- Self-motivated and goal oriented, creative team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation, communication and information sharing skills
- Good organizational skills with ability to complete assignments with minimal supervision while proactively communicating status to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial risk, commercial credit or sales support a plus
- Fundamental understanding of core Agile principals including writing user stories, setting acceptance criteria, managing your backlog while articulating your product vision to the scrum team is a plus
- Prior experience working with JIRA and Confluence a plus
- Comfort with client level engagements
- 10% Travel required
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB