Our client, a branding studio, is looking for an enthusiastic, resourceful Associate Project Manager (Communications) to join their fast-paced, strategy-driven communications consulting and advertising agency, team.
This is a contract-to-hire, 40 hrs/wk role located onsite in Berkeley, CA.
*Walking distance from BART + Amtrak
This person will report to the Resource Manager and will be part of the in-house creative services team specializes in branding, marketing, and strategic communications that promote social causes and advance the common good. With a focus on equity and inclusivity, they partner primarily with public-sector agencies to improve local communities and the world we live in. They are active in a wide variety of sectors, including resource conservation (e.g., water and recycling), clean energy, transportation, and traffic safety, community health, and social welfare. Their team is motivated by meaningful work.
- Participate in project management and administration, research, writing, and coordination of communications materials to support successful client relationships.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently—with initial direction from principals, directors and project managers.
- Support interdisciplinary project teams and have opportunities for progressive responsibility and advancement.
- 1-4 years related work experience, depending on educational background
- Bachelor’s degree with a particular interest in Communications, Graphic Design, Public Policy and Business majors
- Strong writing skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude, open mindset and desire to continually learn and improve
- Strong time management, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google applications suite
- Background in graphic design and production; knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge in print production
- Expertise in social media
- Interest in public policy, community involvement, and social and organizational change
- Competency in budgeting and accounting practices
- Bilingual ability
Apply now to learn about this opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.