Our client, a full service design and brand strategy agency, is in need of Project Manager with 1+ years of experience.
We are seeking a dedicated, organized, and efficient Associate Project Manager with experience in either Asana or Google Suite to join our team. In this role, you will report to the Director of Creative Operations to coordinate and execute a wide range of projects.
- Have an eye for detail and the capacity to synchronize all project elements from inception to completion.
- Understand production processes, timelines, creative lead times, different types of deliverables, etc.
- Evaluate and streamline the production processes, as needed.
- Maintain organization across all project documents and shared drives.
- Own the task of assisting the team in accurate timesheet-keeping.
- Pull and create reports on hours/tasks, as needed.
- Create project plans/timelines for deliverables ranging from photo/video pre- and post-production, photo/video shoots, print projects, digital projects, etc.
- Monitor project plans/timelines to keep agency and/or client on track with deadlines.
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal agency team and external stakeholders/clients.
- Project management experience (agency preferred)
- Tech saavy - know how to be able to talk about the product
- Client facing experience – very buttoned- up
- Med tech experience – bonus points
- Very organized and super detail-oriented
- Work well with people across a wide variety of roles
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and quickly pivot as needed
- Comfortable with last minute changes and ability to problem solve those priority adjustments
- Strong communication skills — one-on-one and in a group setting
- Experience keeping client aware of project statuses and deadlines
- Demonstrated understanding/experience with the creative process and creative production
- Familiarity with Harvest, Asana, or Google Suite; other project management systems and processes a plus
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.