Our client, a large Entertainment company located in El Segundo is looking to hire a UX Researcher to join their team for a long term assignment. This person will help lead research to inspire and inform the next generation experiences for their customers. We are looking for someone who has experience using their research skills to evaluate how well designs and products meet the needs of target customers and to identify innovative solutions.
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Lead a human-centered design process to create high quality user experiences
- Develops user experience research plans, collects data, moderates design testing sessions, facilitates workshops with internal and external stakeholders, and delivers research reports based on an understanding of how to interpret design principles and standards to evaluate effective designs.
- Advocate for the needs of our users at all levels of the organization
- Communicate research results in an effective and compelling manner that influences decisions
- 1-3 years’ experience leading design research efforts across the complete product development lifecycle of at least 1 successfully launched product or service
- BA or BS in psychology, HCI social science or related area
- Advanced degree in Human Factors, HCI, cognitive psychology, or related area is a plus
- Advanced statistical analysis skills are a plus
- Candidate must have examples of how they applied research experience to influence decisions at various points in the product development lifecycle
- Must demonstrate strong research skills, including research design, study moderation, and qualitative/quantitative analysis
- Must be able to collaborate actively as part of a cross-functional project team
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have strong analytical and personal leadership skills
- Must be organized, able to act independently, and able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Works well under pressure and able to meet aggressive deadlines
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.