Onward Search is hiring for an Integrated Project Manager! This is a contract position with potential to extend. The client is located in Downtown Atlanta.
- This role is responsible for managing the project lifecycle for integrated marketing projects.
- Consult on planning with client to initiate a project.
- Develop timeline, set and communicate deadlines for key tasks, negotiate with the client about needs and timing so that a thorough job is completed.
- Represents the project at meetings and/or in group discussions as requested.
- Identify resources needed to complete projects on time.
- Monitor and manage timely communications response and follow-up in our workflow tool (Basecamp), the centralized team communication and collaboration system or other internal Web-based software.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Communicate status to leadership, stakeholders, and project team as needed.
- Identify and drive resolution or escalation of issues, risks or delays that hold potential to impact timely plan implementation.
- Uses change control procedures to effectively protect and manage the scope of the project
- Ensures quality of relevant deliverables and stage gate requirements
- Ensures proper project close-out
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties and assists on special projects as assigned.
Demonstrates Marketing Competencies:
- Manages ambiguity - Operates effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- Collaborates - Builds partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Customer focus - Builds strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Cultivates innovation - Creates new and better ways for the organization to be successful.
- Plans and aligns - Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Drives results - Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances.
- Builds effective teams - Builds strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Drives vision and purpose - Paints a compelling picture of the vision and strategy that motivates others to action.
- Has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, on complex and multiple assignments
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Must have a proven and thorough understanding of the planning, creative and production processes in both a traditional print and digital, social and interactive world.
- Possess superior project management skills
- Ability to collaborate across a large, global organization
- Works well in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Analytical and possess strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written communications
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Office Suite products – including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Education and Extras:
- PROACTIVE and a forward-thinker.
- COMMUNICATIVE – Passionate about your beliefs with the ability to say what you mean and show us you can listen to and understand your audience.
- CONNECTIVE – Essential to being a partner is being able to build strong relationships with others on a personal and professional level. Easily connect with all types of people
- ORGANIZED – Ability to keep up with the details that are always changing. Herding details and keeping them up-to-date should be your #1 specialty.
- ASSERTIVE – Diplomacy is key, but you must be quick to assert a plan (or ask the important question) that will allow the collective team to solve the issue at hand.
- CHAMPION – Stand behind the team with support & a positive attitude
Does this sound like you, then apply now!
• Bachelor’s degree and 3 to 5 years project management, marketing planning or related role in an in-house or agency environment.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.