Onward Search is hiring a Content Management Analyst on a 1-year+ contract for an international client with offices based out of Atlanta, GA. This position is fully remote but talent MUST be located in metro Atlanta.
The Content Manager Analyst will act as a secondary point of contact with key stakeholders to support the submission, approval, and deployment of content. The Content Manager Analyst will help support the needs of customers and end-users of the Content Management System (CMS uses Adobe CQ).
This role will assist with the timely collection, tracking, and approval workflows required for the deployment of new content. The Analyst will also serve as a conduit between the customer community and the teams through which requirements flow. This role may also perform as a liaison between the Quality Assurance team and marketing teams by reviewing international content on dispensers and/or via cloud simulation.
The preferred candidate will have demonstrated successful requirements and content collection in a product development environment that spans the entire product development lifecycle from idea scoping to deployment to sustainment. The candidate shall provide documented success stories of projects or programs.
- Act as a business owner and primary point of contact for designated platforms
- Work with the Content Manager, Platform Managers, and business stakeholders to document the content planned for each release.
- Assist the Content Manager in developing, populating, and maintaining a customer content schedule to ensure the timely delivery of approved market, brand, or customer-specific content.
- Key Technical and Functional Skills Needed:
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders (such as customers, product management, and engineering).
- Effectively communicating skills, to convey information and ideas in a clear, meaningful, and timely manner; provide information through a variety of media to engage people in the interaction.
- Writing skills, to communicate information effectively to customers, marketing, managers, and technical staff.
- Organizational skills, to work with the vast array of information gathered through elicitation and analysis and to cope with rapidly changing information.
- Thinking systematically skills, to understand the complexities and interdependencies of information and events to develop more effective solutions to complex problems with significant impact on performance and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Engineering, Computer science or Design.
- 5+ years experience in requirements documentation, analysis, prioritization, verification, and management practices and the ability to apply them.
- 5+ years experience in the practice of requirements analysis according to a product development life cycle in a team environment.
- Adobe AEM / Adobe CQ experience preferred.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!