Onward Select is looking for a Sr. Salesforce Solutions Developer to work with one of the TOP non-profits in the world! This will be a contract opportunity starting immediately and will continue through to the beginning of April 2020.
In this role you will serve as a developer to support the development and support of CRM applications. This role is highly technical and requires interfacing directly with business stakeholders and technical resources to maintain the Salesforce product including integration with other applications and tools.
As the developer you will engage and support business stakeholders by designing, developing, and implementing new and innovative solutions, aligned with and meet business needs in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Manage the development, testing and delivery of native Salesforce components, Visualforce, Apex, lightning components.
- Configure customized solutions using CRM toolset including custom objects and fields, views, applications, validation rules, workflows, scripting, web services, APIs, etc.
- Own all technical aspects of application development. Participate in Business and Requirements Analysis Phase as required, reviews requirements and translates business requirements into detailed technical specifications and perform the build activities to deliver a solution from the design stage to a functional application, assist with functional requirements, gap analysis and application architecture.
- Provide accurate estimates of development effort and cost to Manager CME Applications so that good business decisions are made about proposed enhancements.
- Meet with peers and manager to review design and programming specifications. Works with data analysts, DBAs, and infrastructure team members to design high performance systems.
- Develop programs/processes using appropriate programming/scripting languages and performs program testing and debugging to bring programs to the level necessary for smooth operations.
- Work in a DevOps model to provide full application and platform development and support. Utilize iterative/Agile methodology.
- Serve as Tier 3 development support to correct production defects. Supports system and user acceptance testing activities including issue resolution to help complete tasks in a timely manner. Diagnose and solve technical problems related to CRM implementation.
- Utilize industry best practices and standards for software engineering to create value and minimize risk.
- Consult with third party technology providers in the design, development and integration of complex business applications when applicable.
- Review and/or develop conceptual solutions and provide recommendations based upon existing IT assets and architectures and in alignment with the strategic platform/roadmap.
- Contribute to and define development standards and best practices. Keep abreast of new developments in computing equipment, systems analysis, and programming techniques using all available educational sources, maintain a working knowledge of higher level programming languages used by IT for software development and support through education and experience.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Overall 8 years’ experience with 4 years working with Salesforce/Force (Apex, VisualForce.com APIs and Web Services)
- Working Knowledge/Experience in Enterprise Environments with applied experience or understanding of Apex Enterprise Patterns.
- Working knowledge of SOQL, SQL, PL/SQL- relational basics, procedures, functions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex data and communicate complex technical analysis to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong technical skills with the ability to coordinate, manage, and ensure the success of application deployments.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Self-starter with ability to organize work for others.
- Ability to work well under pressure and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, other related field, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced technical and business knowledge in software development life cycle, quality assurance, project management and other related processes
- Salesforce Certification required:
- Certified Application Architect OR
- Certified System Architect OR
Certified Platform Developer and Certified Integration Architecture Designer
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.