Onward Search is looking for a Freelance Email Marketing Specialist to come work with one of our Education Clients in Northeast Atlanta for a contract opportunity! This is a part-time role with 20-30 hours a week.
In this role, you will help build-out and launch new email marketing campaigns in our clients' new marketing automation platform ActiveCampaign. You will primarily be responsible for building, launching, and analyzing dynamic email campaigns based on an existing roadmap while providing input to help refine and improve the campaign. Throughout the process, you will also provide input on design, creative/messaging. The initial phase of work is expected to last 3 months, with likely follow-on work. Potential 40 hrs/week for the first couple of months and then PT hours after that. This is a contract role with remote availability 2 days/week.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Build new email campaigns as defined in email marketing roadmap
- Test, launch, monitor, and analyze initial campaigns day-to-day to optimize
- Develop basic email marketing reporting and provide weekly updates to key marketing team members
- Recommend further email file segmentation in order to optimize marketing and triggered email opportunities
- Provide input on potential optimizations/improvements of initial campaigns – including:
- campaign rules/structure, etc.
- Demonstrable experience building & executing email marketing campaigns in a robust marketing automation platform
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices, including segmentation, data management, frequency tactics, and email file health
- Exposure to broader digital marketing principles and tactics and the related interplay between digital channels
- Experience with A/B email testing
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- MUST HAVE: Strong work and business ethics; reliable and dependable
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Competency in HTML a plus
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Works well with others and independently
Does this sound like you apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.