Onward Search is looking for a Marketing Manager with experience in product and lifestyle photo shoots, ecommerce, and tradeshows to join our client in the Smyrna/Vinings area of Atlanta for an onsite contract-to-hire opportunity!
- You will be responsible for concepting, creating, and executing marketing campaigns specific to ecommerce and tradeshow channels.
- You will lead and oversee product, studio, and lifestyle photo shoots for our products and then recommend ways to integrate those into our brand and retail partner websites, social channels, and marketing collateral.
- You will plan and coordinate our brand and product presence at a variety of tradeshows and industry events.
- You will help to concept, develop, and execute marketing campaigns with a specific focus on driving sales via ecommerce channels.
- While this not a design or content creation role, an understanding of design theory and an excellent eye for design will be incredibly helpful.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Management, or related field.
- 3-5 years of professional experience developing and leading marketing campaigns in a corporate or agency environment.
- Prior experience leading product and lifestyle photoshoots required.
- Prior experience developing marketing campaigns for ecommerce channels required.
- Prior experience managing a corporate tradeshow presence required.
- Prior experience working with large CPG brands preferred.
- Must be highly motivated, entrepreneurial, energetic, and creative with a positive attitude and a willingness to get the job done.
- Must be independent, mature, and capable of working with limited supervision.
- Must stay current with marketing trends and have a strong understanding of the industry.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.