Onward Search is hiring for a Media Planner! This is a long term contract in Dunwoody. Health benefits available during the contract period.
- Direct media vendor relationship and management of local broadcast print and OOH
- Strategic development and delivery of media plans to both internal teams and external media buying agencies
- The ability to identify and define market level audiences, sizes and budgets
- Analyze and interpret marketing campaign results, while recommending/implementing necessary optimization strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Previous agency experience highly desired or internal media planning/buying experience within a brand
- Ideally at least 2 years practical experience in traditional media planning and buying
- At least 2 years in digital media
- Demonstrated “Internet literacy” (both theoretical and practical knowledge of how the Internet works, how it can be used for both informational and transactional purposes, and the basic evolutionary history of the medium, required). Demonstrated expertise in interactive marketing and understanding of offline differences and effective uses for both.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills for providing information to clients, vendors, senior management and staff. Must be able to prepare and deliver solid presentations to small groups.
- Must possess superior problem-solving skills combined with team facilitation skill and demonstrated experience in leading and developing people.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
Must be at least 18 years old. Onward Search is a drug-free workplace. Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.