Onward Search is looking for an SEO Strategist to join our corporate client in Atlanta for an onsite contract-to-hire role! Benefits are available throughout the life of the engagement.
- This is a W2 contract-to-hire role expected to last for 3-6 months before converting into a permanent role.
- All work must be completed onsite at the company offices in the Buckhead area of Atlanta.
- Total expected weekly workload is 40 hours/week.
- This is an exciting opportunity to drive organic growth through best-in-class SEO strategy and execution.
- You will join our SEO team and have the opportunity to leverage your search engine optimization abilities to drive and execute strategy for a variety of brands.
- You should have a genuine curiosity about how consumers search for information and pair that with a strong technical aptitude and ability to analyze large datasets, uncover trends and insights, and then turn those findings into actionable recommendations.
- Plan and oversee search-related initiatives for multiple sites to maximize traffic.
- Analyze our websites for improvements, have an in-depth knowledge of keyword research, understand content strategy and work with various stakeholders.
- Convert website analysis into compelling insights and actionable recommendations.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across internal teams (marketing, product, technology, analytics, research, etc.) to evaluate SEO opportunities that deliver business goals.
- Proactively identify new potential SEO projects and highlight key opportunities for to drive the organization forward.
- Have SEO projects reviewed by other team members, coordinate across departments and with agency and vendor partners to work through plans with others, establish best practices and troubleshoot then resolve potential issues upfront.
- Share results of analyses with team members and across other relevant departments and teams. This includes the conclusions drawn to derive meaning from the data, and what business actions they think should be taken as a result of the analysis, plus any learnings from their analysis for how to improve the collection and upkeep of datasets.
- Act as an SEO leader throughout the team by maintaining the highest professional standards, promoting data governance, data management, creative thinking and pushing us to always be best.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Analytics, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, or another data-driven field.
- 3+ years of in-house or agency SEO work experience with a proven track-record of growing organic visibility and traffic for industry leading brands in competitive search landscapes
- Strong grasp of SEO best practices to leverage in the execution of search strategies.
- Deep understanding of web analytics and KPIs to help with on-going analysis and reporting.
- Experience planning SEO data-driven content and providing on-page recommendations.
- Adept with SEO tools such as ScreamingFrog, STAT, Moz, Botify, Ahrefs, or similar.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ).
- Prior experience with web development processes and the ability to work closely with the product team, developers, and designers to implement changes.
- Strong problem solving, attention to detail, objectivity and the ability to think strategically.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills with experience presenting data to a non-technical audience.
- Results-orientated with an ability to prioritize, drive and achieve whilst working to deadlines under pressure
- Strong Excel skills.
- Understanding of HTML5 and front-end web programming languages.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.