Onward Search is hiring a Web Content Maintenance Specialist on a contract basis with an international financial institution. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
The Web Maintenance Specialist position is part of the Web Experiences team. The Web Experiences team is responsible for the strategy, execution, and maintenance of the global marketing web presence to provide the best user journeys for stakeholders who engage with the company web channel.
This role is responsible for managing the execution of larger projects and smaller requests related to updating multiple websites. This includes rolling out platform enhancements across current sites, creating new pages to support internal marketing stakeholders, and supporting day-to-day maintenance requests. She/he will provide thought leadership in this role by understanding, applying, and disseminating web best practices as part of a larger, cross-functional team. They will collaborate with creative and technical teams as well as subject matter experts across the organization to understand and help support strategic business objectives and customer requirements.
- Manage projects and maintenance requests for multiple websites.
- Work with business on prioritization of efforts
- Work with marketing stakeholders to understand goals and objectives/requirements for all updates
- Work closely with User Experience experts to create and validate the best experience for all site changes and deliver on project/site goals
- Execute site changes within the CMS, including new page build or page layout changes
- Ensure that all updates to the site align with the brand strategy and meet the organization’s standards Manage the content update process used by stakeholders
- Work with content editors to hydrate site pages in the CMS
- Train new users on process Manage the content approval for site submissions
- Constantly drive innovation by staying current with technology, trends, and new ideas for content management and process improvements
- Provide recommendations that help the business achieve site goals based on information obtained through site audits, competitive assessments, user testing, and site metrics
- Contribute to definition and management of content governance and workflow for all websites (including content creation, content entry, publication, and decommission) with other site managers
- Background using a CMS, front end execution, as well as strategic implementation
- Solid understanding of how the web channel plays a role in integrated marketing programs and cross-channel campaigns (social, email, blog, paid, etc)
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of online content platforms and other online distribution methods
- Practical understanding of online usability as it relates to User Experience design and Information Architecture
- Familiar with working in Agile methodology; experience in JIRA appreciated
- Experience partnering with technology/development groups, ability to write functional specifications a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Attention to detail with an analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage work aligned to multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- A strategic-minded thinker who can evaluate multiple inputs and determine the best solution
- Ability to communicate and work in a cross-functional team environment
- Excellent people skills and ability to create a collaborative relationship
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB