Onward Search is hiring an IT Training & Instructional Design Specialist on a part-time 7-month contract basis with an educational client with offices in Midtown, Atlanta.
- Local Candidates ONLY; Remote Work Permitted: Due to COVID-19, the client has agreed to allow the selected candidate to work remotely for the time being. However, the selected candidate must be available to report onsite as directed by the client
- This is a part-time (20-hours a week) opportunity
Under broad supervision, plan, develop, and present technical training on the ServiceNow platform for the company units or on a company-wide basis. Programs may be designed to meet work specific and/or general training needs.
This position will interact on a consistent basis with: company management, company staff personnel, instructors, vendors, participants. This position typically will advise and counsel: participants. This role may be conducted in person over web conference.
- Prepare and conduct technical training programs, presentations, and webinars do be delivered remotely and in person
- Deploy training to targeted personnel
- Create instructor materials (course outlines, background material, instructional materials, and training aids)
- Assist in design of computer-based and multimedia curriculum
- Continuously enhance technical instructional delivery and presentation skills
- Ensure the quality and consistency of course content throughout a course life cycle
- Test process with different subjects
- Keep and report data on completed courses, absences, issues etc.
- Coordinate the offering of training courses through campus-wide communications efforts or directed within a unit including development of training schedules.
- Coordinate course registration, training materials production and distribution and availability of training support equipment
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Technical Training (Required 2 Years)
- Multimedia Training Design (Highly desired 1 Years)
- Familiarity with ITSM tools such as ServiceNow (Highly desired 1 Years)
- Experience in designing technical course content (Required 2 Years)
- Outstanding communication skills and comfortable teaching online classes (Required 1 Years)
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Incident, Request, and Knowledge Management (Required 3 Years)
- Vyond (Required 2 Years)
- Adobe Captivate (Required 2 Years)
- Video Editing tools (Required 2 Years)
- O365 (Required 2 Years)
- Certification such as CTT+ (Certified Technical Trainer) is a strong asset. (Highly desired 2 Years)
- ITIL Certification (Highly desired 2 Years)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB