Onward Search is hiring a Salesforce Digital Marketing Manager on a 6-12-month remote contract basis with a national healthcare organization
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator will play a leading role in building out the strategy and practice within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and aid in transition from legacy marketing communication systems. In this role on the marketing team, you will be dedicated to ensuring the company maximizes efficiency and capitalizes on the full features and benefits of our SF Marketing Cloud platform. This role will serve as the “go-to” technical contact for our internal marketing automation users.
You will partner with colleagues across the Enterprise to drive the strategic adoption of the platform, ensure business and customer value realization, and successfully manage the day-to-day technical development of data integrations, scalable Contact Builder attribute groups, SQL-based query automations, strategic data extracts, dynamic emails via Contact Builder and event based journeys via Journey Builder.
- Provide expertise in marketing automation processes and campaign management
- Support development and execution of marketing, fundraising, and advocacy programs that leverage the various “Studios” within Marketing Cloud
- Aid in the formulation and execution of digital strategies and tactics for email, mobile, and web including nurturing programs, campaign management, lead lifecycle integration with Salesforce, and reporting on lead flow/progress
- Build Marketing Cloud Journeys following design and process guidance from Company SME’s
- Assist in development of responsive, best-in-class email templates for various Company business units
- Execute development and advanced configuration activities within the marketing cloud platform
- Validate solution components and provides training to internal staff when appropriate
- Aid in managing email deliverability, database hygiene, subscription management, and compliance with Company policy on opt-in/out
- Oversee new data in Marketing Cloud and advise on data use for targeting, personalization, configuration, strategy, and reporting
- Analyze data from analytics and assist in implementation improvements to Marketing Cloud performance and deliverability
- Assist in Preference Center development and implementation
- Coordinate with Salesforce, support vendors and internal IT staff to troubleshoot and apply new features, upgrades, and patches
- Identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations to increase operational efficiencies and internal user adoption
- Develop documentation of current processes and future enhancements
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, management, and/or engineering
- 3-4+ years of experience as a Salesforce ExactTarget/Marketing Cloud Technical Admin in the B2C space. Some B2B experience is preferred but not required
- Pardot is preferred but not required
- Experience working with Marketing Cloud data extensions, SQL queries and AMPScript
- Experience documenting customer problems and software solutions using BRDs, wireframes, diagrams, workflows and mockups
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new analytic systems and deeply evaluate the technical components of a product from a business perspective
- Creative problem solver and out of the box thinker who can effectively collaborate with a range of stakeholders throughout a matrixed organization to get those things done
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices (preferably for nonprofits)
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Associated digital/development experience:
- Marketing Cloud Administrator certification required
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification preferred
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred
- Proven self-starter who can identify and analyze problems and identify strategies to drive innovation and optimization
- Ability to create and refine business processes to most efficiently and effectively deliver digital solutions
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Track record of success with ability to work independently within a matrixed environment
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-discipline collaboration skills with demonstrated strength in verbal and written communications
- Customer service mindset with a focus on getting things done
- Ability to manage multiple ad hoc and long-term projects simultaneously
- Must be team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Roll up the sleeve’s mentality, do what it takes attitude to drive success.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB