Onward Search is hiring a freelance Sr. UI/UX Designer on an on-going basis with a client with offices in Atlanta, GA. We are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages
- Ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years' UI/UX design experience for digital products or services
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, and Adobe Creative Suite
- A team player but can work independently too
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB