Onward Search is currently hiring for a UX Researcher! This is an on-going contract with health benefits available. Client is located in Dunwoody.
Work closely with Product Developers, Product Managers, and other product departments
- Responsible for planning and conducting customer research throughout the product’s lifecycle, including design conceptualization and prototype validations
- HTML, CSS, JS, React.js, CSS Modules
- Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree in psychology, human computer interaction, human factors or a related field. Master's or PhD strongly preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in conducting primary and secondary qualitative and quantitative research including observational studies, focus groups, and similar sessions; 5+ years of experience acceptable if paired with an advanced degree.
- Prior experience serving as the sole or lead researcher on UX projects is strongly preferred.
- An ability to independently run a usability (or similar basic methodology) study end-to-end
- Knowledge of methods for gathering and analyzing UX research data
- Knowledge of relevant software such as Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and specialized industry tools.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.