Our client, is on the hunt for a Atlassian Systems Administrator to join the IT team.
Culture: Values are kind, creative, intelligent, experts in their field - can work in a team, protectors of the culture, come to work with a positive attitude.
- Play a critical role in managing and developing the Atlassian ecosystem collaborating with a wide range of business stakeholders to create solutions within the Atlassian toolset
- Oversee, manage, and develop within the Atlassian ecosystem
- Be the strategic end-to-end owner of the Atlassian services
- Drive efficiency, simplicity and productivity; focused around the Atlassian tools
- Manage the success of our Managed Service Provider for Atlassian operational support
- Maintain key operational metrics and provide regular updates to upper management
- Deliver educational information to internal customers and administrators to drive further adoption of JIRA
- Communicate complex technical concepts clearly to customers and upper management
- Work with developers which have a highly technical demand for the Atlassian environment
- Build elegant solutions that revolve around code to simplify interaction with our tools
- Work strategically with our Infrastructure team to maintain the stability of our Atlassian environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience administering Jira & Confluence
- Atlassian certifications is preferred
- Experience in a technical customer support role
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and best practices
- Proficiency in Linux server command line troubleshooting utilities
- Proficiency with cloud-based infrastructure
- Basic understanding of networking, routing, firewalls, proxies and load balancing
- Scrum master or similar experience
- Knowledge of Postgress SQL and MySQL
- You have integrated JIRA and Confluence with SAAS and on-premise applications
- You have built integrations with the Rest API and webhooks
- Where no add-ons exist, you’ve been able to resolve it using Groovy or other code
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, including ability to adapt to a dynamic project environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Deep understanding of Atlassian architecture, focusing on JIRA, Jira Service Desk and Confluence with a deep understanding of workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes
- Can build dashboards and reporting for audiences ranging from frontline support to executives
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.