Our client, a music media company, is seeking an Audio Engineer to join the B2B Marketing team.
You will report to the Producer and be responsible for:
- Work alongside the content and marketing teams to edit, mix and sound design advertisements and sponsored content across original podcasts held to a high standard of quality.
- Maintain post-production best practices for marketing and advertising and developing new processes where needed.
- Edit and mix the audio advertisements that run on a music app
- Sound Design, edit and mix promotional materials
- Collaborate with producers to develop new sound rich advertising content for clients and partners.
- Help source and/or create music for use in ads and marketing content
- Help implement strong workflow procedures for projects with multiple collaborators
- 3-5 years experience working in audio post-production
- A passion for audio, podcasts, and short-form content and advertising
- Ability to work collaboratively, juggling short-term and long-term projects from multiple teams without missing a beat.
- Expert-level Pro Tools fluency for both audio and video workflows
- Working knowledge of iZotope RX restoration tools
- Solid understanding of industry-standard loudness specifications
- Ability to multitask & prioritize is key about to deliver under deadline pressure
- Impeccable file organizational skills and project management skills
- Copywriting experience a plus
- Voice Over directing experience a plus
- Best fit for the team is collaborative, detail who thrives in a fast-paced environment
Apply now to learn more about this job today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.