Onward Search is hiring a part-time Audio Programming Assistant for a global streaming client on a contract basis.
The Audio Content Programming Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Greenroom Content team with in-room operations and post-show qualitative analysis. Above all, the Programming Assistant will have a hand in impacting the way the world experiences live audio.
The right candidate is passionate about audio content, highly organized, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, has excellent project management skills, and has a strong track record of meeting tight deadlines.
- Take detailed notes on conversations within Greenroom Original & Exclusive Rooms. Notes must capture the overall tone of the room and call out specific highlights/moments from the conversation (to be used by the Greenroom Content team and Marketing and PR teams).
- Manage the process for converting recorded audio from Greenroom Original & Exclusive Rooms into on-demand Greenroom content that exists on the main app.
- Listen to recorded audio files and identify timestamps for editing.
- Share recorded audio files and a list of edits with the Greenroom Content team and Production team promptly.
- Identify and log in-app IT bugs and other pain points experienced by Talent and users.
- Support Talent with in-room operations (e.g. app and audio troubleshooting, etc.) as needed.
- Monitor room engagement and engage in conversation as needed to spur fruitful discussion.
- Passionate about the evolution of audio.
- A self-starter with excellent time-management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Available and on-call to work Monday to Sunday from 5 pm to 1 am ET (schedules will be provided one week in advance and will not exceed 20 hours/week).
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB