Onward Select is currently seeking a Product Manager with knowledge and experience specifically in Automation. As an Automation Product Manager, you’ll act as a liaison to Operations, Product Development, QA, & other departments, aligning requirements with the delivery of automation strategies and solutions. We are currently seeking this individual for a 12-month contract working out of our clients Draper, UT office.
What your day looks like…
- Influence and educate business constituents regarding automation tools, key capabilities, and best practices.
- Proactively seek out opportunities for process improvements through automation.
- Facilitate requirements and design meetings to understand and collect the product, business, and technical needs.
- Define product requirements including writing clear, detailed, and thorough user stories for simple to complex features.
- Project manage the development of projects.
- Resolve ambiguities and conflicting business and technical requirements.
- Proactively identify issues and opportunities concerning technical limitations and key product requirements.
- Identify and design new processes that may be required in support of projects, using and adapting existing processes where possible.
- Ensure alignment of projects and requirements to strategic objectives.
- Coordinate and support the analysis of decision trees and data to identify opportunities for automation through a rules engine.
What you bring to the table…
- Analysis of business processes and implement automation capabilities using any Automation engine.
- Aptitude to quickly learn complex processes at both a macro level and micro level.
- Self-motivation and drive to deliver on objectives from start to finish to meet tight timelines and business goals.
- Comprehension of the value each task and project provides to prioritize and re-prioritize as events warrant.
- Track record of delivering measurable results as projects are completed.
- Ability to summarize and present complex issues to a variety of audiences: technical, non-technical and executive personnel.
- Flexibility and adaptability to fit the needs of the project, making progress despite ambiguity.
- Ability to work within existing processes, but able to understand and define where new, different or abridged processes should be used.
- Ability to work across group boundaries and forge cross-functional relationships.
- Ability to understand and analyze complex automation rule flows and manage projects to maintain/improve those rule flows.
- Strong background in business systems analysis and product management throughout the product development life cycle:
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing clearly and succinctly, complex design and technical issues, as well as business and product requirements.
- Ability to understand and challenge technical proposals.
- Ability to develop use cases.
- Strong presentation and documentation skills, proficient in PowerPoint, Visio, Word, and Excel.
- Strong project management background with a focus on the product development lifecycle.
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following areas is highly desirable: Risk Operations, Rules Engine Automation, Customer Service Communication Automation.
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.