Our client, an entertainment company, is seeking an experienced Production Manager to oversee the production and project management of creative assets for marketing campaigns across the TV+ programming slate.
In this role, you will partner with the Creative Director in charge of creative development to manage the operational end-to-end process, from timelines and budgeting to asset tracking during production through delivery in support of our marketing, creative and cross-functional teams. You are the bridge and the glue that keeps the campaign on budget and on time. You'll be a resourceful problem solver who understands the ins and outs of post-production and how it affects the creative process, the budget, timelines and ultimately the overall campaign.
This means you are a nimble, entrepreneurial post-production, project management, campaign expert, who thrives in the fast-paced world of digital marketing. Your approach is strategic and analytical when it comes to bridging competing priorities against various partners. You bring experience working on entertainment focused marketing campaign deliverables for various platforms and cross functional stakeholders (Social, Digital, Broadcast, International etc.). You will serve as the go-to partner facilitating alignment between all internal and external partners.
- Lead and manage communications between Creative Advertising internal Cross Functional teams to develop marketing campaign timelines with a clear list of asset needs and target delivery dates.
- You’ll outline budgets, build contingency plans, forecast special needs/requirements for specific requests and plan out timelines.
- Manage project milestones and work back schedules for deliverables across marketing, social, paid media, International, cross functional partners and creative staff to ensure all campaigns are completed on time, within budget and to spec.
- Partner with Finishing team to outline budget, deliverables and prioritize priorities per project. • Run day to day project tracking, escalations and troubleshooting of production and post-production issues.
- Lead agency relationships from budget tracking and invoicing to innovative problem solving, daily project management and onboarding.
- Handle campaign finances which include maintaining clear visibility into expenses including big swings in spend, the story behind the “why” and where the budget was spent, vetting approvals with Creative Directors on expenses.
- Raise major campaign issues and questions to senior staff.
- 5+ years of account/project management and post- production experience, preferably at an entertainment brand, advertising or media agency, specifically within Marketing Operations, Account Management, Project Management, Marketing or Line Production to name a few.
- Fluent in post-production process for video, paid media, social, and digital formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and ad trafficking.
- Experience running an accelerated volume of campaign deliverables with large budgets, delivering across a variety of platforms and mediums.
- Passionate and curious about all aspects of entertainment and pop culture. • Natural born communicator with the ability to connect the dots when others cannot, simplifying complex issues and probing for industry best practices.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate excellent judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Advanced skills in excel a plus.
- Goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB