Freelance | Job ID #70386 | $31 - $34.50 hourly | Posted 8 months ago
Onward Search needs a B2B Copywriter for a six-month contract assignment.
You’ll join the team to further improve the client as the industry leader for suppliers to grow their business, reach more customers, and drive more sales. You’ll work closely with Marketing, Product, PR, and Account Management stakeholders as you develop branded marketing materials targeting B2B (business-to-business) audiences worldwide.
This is a remote, six-month, 30 hours per week opportunity starting mid-March 2023. Must be able to work EST hours.
To learn more about this B2B Copywriter opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
As a Copywriter you’ll:
- Drive highly optimized content creation, and improve the company’s reach, awareness, engagement, and conversion across multiple channels
- Copywriting for business-to-business marketing initiatives, including resource center and email campaigns
- Brainstorming with the team to generate ideas and creative concepts for projects
- Managing multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects
Skills & Experience needed:
- 5 years’ experience in progressive B2B marketing roles, preferably in fast-moving technology organizations or the travel industry
- A portfolio of produced B2B content pieces with key metrics showcasing how they’ve been utilized across numerous channels to drive traffic and/or generate leads
- Ability to break down technical components (such as a new product feature) into digestible information/tips easily understood by a layman
- A focus on organization and task tracking, with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects at one time autonomously
- Must be a skilled storyteller who employs non-linear thinking skills to create compelling content Excellent proofreading, content editing, and grammatical skills
- WordPress skills a MUST
To learn more about this B2B Copywriting opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
What’s in our benefits packages:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k Program
- Commuter Benefit
- Education Reimbursement
- Ongoing Training & Development
- *To qualify for our benefits package, you must work over 30 hours per week and the length of assignment must be a minimum of 10 weeks.
At Onward Search, our job is to find you dream jobs.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands. And our relationship won’t end with your start date.
More than recruiters, we are your advocates, advisors, and employers of record. We pay weekly, make sure your needs are met, and measure our success by yours. Join us.
DE&I is not just our promise, it’s our passion.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment regarding race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances.
Have talented friends or colleagues in your network looking for their next gig? Refer them to us and earn $500!
Uncover more creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $31 - $34.50 hourly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search