Our client is a next-gen cybersecurity company, is looking for a B2B Copywriter to join their team!
This is a contract-to-hire opportunity, 40 hrs/wk, onsite in Santa Clara, CA.
Their consumer team is looking for a dynamic Copywriter who will conceptualize and write copy for business products, including product descriptions, web pages, SEO optimization, email blasts, video scripts, and various other wordsmithing tasks. Your focus will be on business growth and optimization. The ideal candidate will be able to inspire the SMB or Enterprise prospect to take the desired action through the use of the right word, the right motivation, and the right sentiment. A deep and abiding passion for marketing with words is essential.
- Write and edit copy that shows a clear understanding of the B2B audience and cybersecurity.
- Use your copywriting skills to drive the performance of the business forward, including testing and optimizing copy creative.
- Conceptualize and write marketing materials, including web page copy, email blasts, product descriptions, sales collateral, advertising, and video scripts.
- Collaborate within marketing and with other teams, including UX, product, sales, social, PR, and more, to understand and discuss objectives, product, and audience background, and messaging goals.
- Persuade readers to take the desired action—direct response copywriting at its essence.
- Optimize website copy for SEO value on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Creative Writing, Marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of copywriting experience (B2B and direct response experience in the IT space very much preferred).
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills are a must as this role will require day-to-day collaboration. with internal marketing team members, members of other company departments, and external resources.
- Experience with creative and technical documents.
- Proven ability to write about complex technical topics in simple, easy-to-understand language.
- Knowledge of, and familiarity with, current copywriting trends and best practices.
- Experience with B2B communications.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.