Our client, a game studio is searching for a Backend Engineer. We're looking for candidates with the following skillset and experience to fill the role.
This Backend Engineer will be responsible for:
- Creating the next highly scalable Ads and Monetization platform for the company
- Working with a team of architects to design backend systems
- Mentoring junior engineers
- Collaborating with Product, DevOps, and other engineers to build cross functional projects
The ideal Backend Engineer will have:
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong NoSQL systems experience
- Experience working with AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Expert in Java, performance engineering and JMeter
- Strong streaming tech experience like Kinesis, Kafka, Flink
- CI/CD Automation, test automation, Jenkins experience
Does this sound like you? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB