Onward Search is looking for a Bilingual Digital Marketing Manager to join our marketing and advertising client, for a contract-to-hire opportunity that starts within a month.
You will be leading the go-to-market strategy for our client's Japanese web business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Designing, managing and optimizing paid media campaigns.
- Using web analytics and search engine reporting to optimize and grow channel performance.
- Leading the go-to-market strategy for Japanese web business
- Working with internal teams to redesign the web site and improve conversion rate of paid search traffic.
We are seeking a Bilingual Digital Marketing Manager who meets the following requirements:
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with digital paid media advertising; including SEM, display, and remarketing.
- Must be fluent with written and verbal communication in Japanese and English.
- Experience with search campaign management tools and paid search targeting techniques.
- In-depth knowledge of the Japanese market and/or experience working with Japanese companies.
This is a great opportunity to join and industry-leading company that has a global presence.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.