Onward Search is hiring a Bilingual Sr. Finance & Accounting Coordinator on a long-term contract basis for an international client with offices in Downtown Miami.
The Senior Finance and Accounting Coordinator oversees the development of financial models, business plans, forecasts, and customer analysis.
- This is a W2 contract role that will run for 12-months initially and has to potential to extend year over year thereafter
- Must be local to Miami. Will be expected to be on-site after COVID-19
- This is a full-time (40-hours a week) opportunity
- Benefits are available through Onward Search throughout the life of the engagement
- Prepares financial and operating reports to provide a basis for management planning, operating controls and performance appraisals
- Analyzes financial recommendations and coordinates financial presentations and presents information to senior management within and outside the work unit
- Coordinates multiple general accounting functions and the preparation of reports and statistics reflecting earnings, profits, cash balance, and other financial results
- Develop and drive strategies which improve share owner value through increased visibility of financial data and financial controls
- Manages larger and more complex geographical areas, has additional scope of responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or related working experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience as an Accounting Manager
- Must be BILINGUAL Spanish & English in both oral and written communication
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in Finance, working specifically with journal entries and reconciliations
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB