Are you a Bilingual (Spanish) Digital Marketing Manager with experience in the hospitality industry? Have you dealt with franchise model marketing while staying within brand standards? This may just be the role for you.
This opportunity can sit anywhere in the US and is open to cover a maternity leave. There is always the possibility of this extending and/or converting...that could be up to your performance!
The Digital Marketing Manager for Latin Americas is responsible for driving property-level revenue through marketing plans that address local and regional business objectives/challenges. This is accomplished by identifying opportunities and executing promotions and programming in the field for designated hotels working closely with HQ Commercial Services colleagues, regional Revenue and Sales teams as well as property-level partners.
The primary mission of the Digital Marketing Manager is to help drive Commercial Services strategy for individual hotels and local/regional groups of hotels, as well as to liaise with hotel owners and management companies. Developing/implementing turnkey marketing solutions with an emphasis on the digital ecosystem that drive hotel revenue and business performance as well as providing subject matter expertise/training.
Providing support to review business results, help identify revenue opportunities as well as working to proactively and reactively solve revenue challenges with colleagues in Sales, Operations, Digital, and Revenue Management is key to being successful in this role.
The Digital Marketing Manager assists hotels to leverage all available corporate marketing channels, facilitates communication of Commercial Service updates and priorities and supports new hotels including pre-opening, acquisitions and newly-renovated properties.
- Identifies revenue driving opportunities for hotels within markets and region
- Proactively develops strategies to address regional/hotel business challenges and pace deficits and orchestrates with hotel teams to execute
- Collaborates with Sales and Revenue Management cross-functional teams to develop and implement local sales/marketing/revenue plans
- Understands the business needs, competitive environment and challenges for their designated hotels and guides the development of localized, digital marketing objectives, strategies, tactics, measurement and continual analysis
- Acts as the first responder to hotel owner and operator questions/concerns about corporate strategy, campaigns, digital and brand performance
- Assists the brand, loyalty, partnership and digital teams with the communication of initiatives to the field to ensure maximum participation
- Develops annual digital marketing plans that serve to maximize hotel revenue production and guest engagement initiatives
- Provides marketing consultation for hotel openings and renovations that will speed new hotel ramp up, provide ROI on spends and maximize business performance
- Provides leadership, communications and ensures that all Commercial Services programs and initiatives align closely with corporate and brand strategic priorities
- Provides regular reporting and insights on marketing initiatives
- Counsels’ hotels on managing Hyatt preferred marketing agencies and suppliers. Provides assistance as needed
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 6+ years of marketing experience for a global brand. Hotel/hospitality industry preferred.
- Experience working closely in developing integrated plans with cross-functional counterparts
- Experience running digital campaigns (understands the fundamentals of Search, Paid Meta, and SEO content optimization strategies) and some sales/business development/consulting experience preferred as well
- Strategic marketing plan development based on analytics/performance management and integrated execution with demonstrable results and return on investment
If this sounds like you and you are ready to jump back into the industry you thrive in, please do not hesitate to apply!
**Unfortunately, NO Sponsorship/C2C is available for this opportunity**
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB