The Digital Designer position is responsible for creating and delivering a range of cross-platform digital work, from unique, visually compelling web pages, emails to social media communications in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. The Digital Designer has experience in working in a multi-faceted, multi-media creative team. He/she will work closely with the creative director to help define digital design standards. The Digital Designer is responsible to help improve efficiency in the creation of digital projects.
- Work collaboratively with the creative director and channel leads to produce email, web designs and engaging consumer experiences that reflect the brand
- Design and develop micro sites, animated banners, emails and other digital media
- Develop and build emails in Dreamweaver/HTML, and provide creative feedback to test sends within email platform (Salesforce and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- Assure quality and testing of all emails cross multiple devices, browsers and common email clients
- Execute creative designs in support of web site usability improvements and marketing campaigns/AEM
- Create, resize and optimize images/graphics or landing pages to support various marketing channels
- Organize, update and maintain interface elements and asset libraries
- Remain current regarding industry trends related to finance/investment management as well as advertising, marketing, visual branding, and related creative and technology platforms
- Establish, maintain and monitor brand guidelines and usage across all forms of internal and external communication—driving the creative team’s compliance in adhering to brand standards.
- 5+ years of professional experience executing digital creative assets from scratch (i.e. websites, banner ads, marketing emails, newsletters, landing pages etc.)
- Digital portfolio demonstrating creative design skills
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch
- Knowledge and understanding of HTML, CSS and Adobe Experience Manager
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills along with a can-do attitude and the ability juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid email specific UI, UX, and interaction design skills
- Solid knowledge of email design best practices
- Understand technical constraints and opportunities
- Effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations
- Passionate about new technology/staying on track with emerging digital trends
Please apply today to learn more about this In-House Agency role!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.