Are you a marketing and events associate looking for an amazing opportunity?
We need a dynamic Individual to help take the lead for our clients onsite & offsite marketing events, establish beneficial relationships and brand partnerships and help drive various business development needs.
You will develop and implement a locally focused business marketing plan for Boston through various marketing channels, including social media, digital marketing, outreach, and events, to drive qualified traffic and maintain or increase occupancy at for a high profile and new luxury residential building.
- Initiates creative marketing ideas, guerilla marketing ideas, and business development initiatives focused on driving quality leads and increasing community engagement.
- Develops creative campaigns and advertising materials in conjunction with the New Development Marketing Manager, internal design team, and external vendors.
- Plans, organizes, and attends marketing, broker, and resident events to ensure execution quality.
- Collaborates with the New Development Marketing Manager and production assistant to deliver marketing collateral to leasing teams (brochures, ads, flyers, stationery, business cards, etc.).
- Plans and coordinates photo/video shoots; compiles and maintains photo, video and other collateral libraries.
- Assists with PR initiatives, media tours, and influencer engagement.
- Generates content to be used for social media.
- Oversees property website and uses analytics data to suggest ways to increase presence and capture leads; works with internal team to implement and make necessary updates.
- Reviews and optimizes SEO, pay-per-click, and other digital advertising campaigns.
- Manages online presence including Yelp, Wikipedia, and ILS listings (Zillow, apartments.com, etc.).
- Completes special projects and performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Stays abreast of competition and real estate and marketing trends and create quarterly market research reports to be re to reviewed by the New Development Marketing Manager
- Experience with product or real estate marketing
- Event management experience.
- Digital and social media marketing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proactive, well-organized and deadline oriented.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Effective problem-solving techniques.
- Must interact effectively with all levels of employees and external contacts.
- Graphic design experience a plus (Adobe Creative Suite).
Please contact us today to learn more about this great role!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.