Our client in Rhode Island, a leader in their space, is looking to bring on a Marketing Account Manager to assist with business development needs! Travel is required for 30%-40%.
Day to day:
- Develop and execute customer-facing business plans
- Review sales performances, budgets and goals
- Manage specialized reports
- Maintain and improve customer relationships
- Plan and conduct meetings
- 3-5 years in sales or business development related roles
- Strong relationship building skills
- Results orients
- Analytical thinker
- Highly organized
Want to learn more? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.