Our client in Framingham, MA is looking to bring on a Product Development Specialist to assist with the development of new products and programs, both consumer and commercial!
In this role you will manage the quality and performance of existing products to ensure they meet brand standards!
Day to day:
- Collaborate with various teams to define products that meet performance and cost targets
- Schedule and participate in design and quality meetings
- Follow project timelines and manage cross-functional interactions through development and launch stages of the produce development process
- Ensure protocols are developed and followed while working with testing labs and adhere to launch dates
- Advise on cost negotiations and contract manufacturer selections while supporting activities related to manufacturing start-up
- Maintain knowledge of return and defective rates and customer comments for existing products and implement the design, material, and/or specification changes to deliver product improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years experience in manufacturing or product development role
- Highly organized, ability to adhere to schedules and deadline and confident negotiator
- Degree in Engineering, Business or relevant Technical degree preferred
- Ability to work in a multi-functional and multi-national group
Is this an opportunity you would like to explore? Apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB