Our client, an award-winning company is currently seeking a Creative Project Coordinator who thrives in fast-paced environments. If you can assist in managing creative projects, while ensuring the smooth execution of client engagements and internal project, then we want to hear from you today!
- Traffic fast-paced creative project schedules
- Attend project meetings with colleagues and stakeholders, define goals, identify metrics for success, and develop process, milestones, and timelines
- Manage meeting agenda and recaps
- Assist Senior Project Managers
- Superb multi-tasking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Dependability, flexibility and a sense of humor
- Project management experience in a creative environment
Apply now to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.