Our client develops the human resources strategy for a major geographic/continental area. Establishes, implements and oversees policies and programs encompassing all areas of human resources including employment, compensation and benefits as well as organizational and employee development.
- Provides guidance on complex employee relations matters including but not limited to; corrective action, coaching, flexible work arrangement, feedback and performance management
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Reporting and analytics to support workforce planning, attrition, new hire analytics, and supporting reports related to business needs
- First point of contact for Workday system related assistance or questions
- Project management of annual programs to include scheduling, execution, follow-up and employee support for compensation planning, performance reviews, etc.
- Support job description development, job leveling and evaluation
- Supports managers in partnership with Talent Acquisition on the recruitment of talent including equity and compensation reviews to help ensure fair pay within the organization
- On/ Off-boarding, provide onboarding details, support, welcome letters
- Help facilitate voluntary exits, involuntary separations, provides coaching to managers on onboarding & backfill process
- Lead restructuring process
- Prepare costing calculations for employment related actions, ensure points of contacts with employees are made for new employees & exits across full Americas Dx population
- Assist other colleagues, employees and managers as needed with the administration of leave of absences including FMLA, ADA and the interactive dialogue process; will generate letters in accordance with established templates
- Participate in employee engagement initiatives across specified sites / locations
- Special Projects, assist HRBPs with organizational training initiatives, assist in the review and update of HR policy and procedures, participate on various committees as assigned and help with data auditing and other compliance needs for business
- Perform other related duties as assigned or needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 2-3+ years of generalist experience
- 2+ years of prior experience working with HRIS systems a must
- Effective presentation skills; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Actively pursues continuous improvement in processes
- Professional demeanor and team player
- Solid understanding of employment laws, employee relations and employee engagement
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Workday HR system knowledge a plus;
- Flexible and adaptable to competing priorities
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB