Onward Search has an in house client who is seeking a Marketing Project Manager that can support the team by overseeing creative marketing projects. This role oversees projects for marketing from start to completion that are mostly print and some digital.
This person is responsible for creating work plans that determine the schedule, creative brief, and costs.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing or advertising preferred
- Oversee fast paced projects start to finish, mostly B2B supporting enterprise team
- Manage existing projects and start new ones
- Track down requirements for the creative team
- Strategize better ways of working (getting the requests sooner, do a quick over-view and then provide strategies to getting projects accomplished)
- BA required
- Research and analytical experience a plus
- Detail-oriented, punctual, sense of urgency
- Experience working with multi-channels (departments)
If interested apply today!
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- The client is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
SHARE THIS JOB