Sr. Creative Project Manager
Permanent | Job ID #71483 | $115,000 - $130,000 yearly | Posted 4 months ago
One of our clients in Boston is looking for a full time Sr. Creative Project Manager. This is a hybrid role that will sit on-site in Boston 3 days per week, so you will need to be able to work that type of hybrid schedule, and will need to live locally already (no relocation scenarios). This role will lead projects in the areas of Marcom and Brand.
*A huge MUST is that you need to have recent creative project experience in the Professional Services space - accounting, financial, legal, consulting firm, architecture, or engineering.
This is a great opportunity to work with a great brand and showcase your expertise in project management as you work with other internal teams and stakeholders. This role will have a mix if IC work as well as leadership (mostly leadership).
This role does require hands-on experience with Adobe CC/CS and Content Management Systems.
Sr. Creative Project Manager Responsibilities:
- You will own project leadership and direction for all things creative from comms to design
- You will oversee PM duties from intake, resource mgmt, milestones, workflows, execution, deadlines, delivery, etc.
- You will create and manage PM best practices, processes, expectations, troubleshooting, etc.
- You will work and speak with stakeholders via meetings, reports, updates, and so on
- You will assure that projects are in line with quality expectations, compliance, creative standards, etc.
- You will work with suppliers and vendors in the areas of capabilities, products, pricing, quality, etc.
- You will oversee and manage the various assets within the creative library
- You will help manage and develop related team members when needed
- You will help identify new creative trends, ideas, tools, etc. to continuously benefit the company’s creative efforts and projects
- You will work with and support senior leaders in the company in relation to strategies, support, and the business
Sr. Creative Project Manager Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree is required in a related field (Design preferred)
- 8+ years of relevant experience leading creative projects for digital, video, and traditional / print
- Must be able to work within the standard lifestyle of a PM – deadlines, quality, schedule changes, managing multiple projects at once, etc.
- Must be able to speak with and work with various audience types to present updates and reports
- Must be proficient in MS Office software and platform
- Must have experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and other software related to the projects in creative and content
To learn more about this Creative Services Manager opportunity, apply now and chat with a recruiter today!
At Onward Search, our job is to find your dream job.
We are creatives, marketers and digital wizards who use our talents to connect talented people with the nation’s leading brands.
More than recruiters, we are true partners who continue to check in, talent advocates who make sure your needs are met, and trusted advisors who measure our success by yours.
Uncover more career-changing creative, marketing and tech opportunities at Onwardsearch.com.
- Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Onward Search offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time temporary assignments.
- Onward Search is unable to support 1099 / Corp-to-Corp or Independent Contractor arrangements at this time. All freelancers will be paid as W2 employees.
- Onward Search is a drug-free workplace.
Pay: $115,000 - $130,000 yearly
SHARE THIS JOB
Turn on email alerts for this search