We have a fantastic role for a entry to mid level web content coordinator!
• Manage day-to-day process for loading digital content to appropriate systems for multiple websites.
• Work with outside agencies and internal teams to execute against defined processes.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and coordinate with various departments on an ongoing basis to ensure email campaigns are launched within timelines set.
• Distribute weekly notifications to regions regarding published and updated content.
• Manage projects, weekly calls and check-ins.
• Build and publish enhanced content pages according to timing and delivery requirements for global eCommerce.
• Provide feedback on a quarterly basis on what worked/what didn’t, and seek ways to continually improve the process.
• Keep up with trends in e-commerce content, and partner with content creation teams to share feedback.
• To coordinate & deliver digital content in a timely manner to global eCommerce websites
• Ensure accuracy of digital content and attributes before publishing to eCommerce websites
• Align with internal/external support teams to determine which assets best meet goals/deadlines
• Partner with various brand, eCommerce and publicity teams to ensure appropriate assets are deployed to support their specific marketing needs/dates globally
• Recommend ways to optimize current processes
• Work with internal/external partners to secure appropriate assets if not readily available
• Document complete project scopes from initial request, to publishing of content and update process documentation as needed
• Strategize, organize, and implement a variety of projects, requiring coordination with marketing teams, technology groups, and/or third party vendors
• Ability to work independently and with multiple business partners (internal & external)
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Strong project management skills
• Ability to quickly learn internal systems/processes
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs as well as Adobe Creative Suite
• Proficient in Excel is required
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Decision Making
• Ability to multi-task
• Problem Solving
• Results Oriented
• Interpersonal Effectiveness
• Attention to Detail
• BA in business or related field
• Minimum two year work experience in eCommerce digital content support for consumer products
Please apply today for more details!Apply
Onward Search helps connect digital, creative and marketing talent with choice jobs at the nation's most recognized companies and digital agencies. We offer a full range of recruitment and staffing solutions to include contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent / executive search placement.
Onward Search is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in an employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V